GIVE THE RIGHT EXPRESSIONS!
- You teach your friend to drive a car, he isn’t smart to use the brake. Suddenly someone crosses the road in front of him. Give some warning to your friend!
- You and your friend go out of the bank and drive a car. Your friend brings much money. On the way someone is following you. Give some warning to your friend to save the money!
WRITES DIALOGUES BASED ON THE FOLLOWING SITUATION!
- Your friend is often angry with you, if you don’t lend her your homework. Ask for advice to other friend!
- Your friend often borrow much money to other friends so that she has much debt and she is caught in a serious problem. She asks you some advice.
- You are at school ,your mother calls you because your grandma gets a serious illness and she is hospitalized in a hospital. Ask permission to your teacher to leave school earlier.
- You don’t have any biology text book. Your teacher will give the students a test next week. Ask your teacher permission to copy the book